Highlights from the Auto Intel Summit 2019 Keynote Lineup
The Automotive Intelligence Summit’s 2019 agenda is filling up fast after an impressive response to our 2019 call for speakers. It seems you, the auto industry, have a lot to say on the topics we are focusing on at AIS, come this July 23-25 in Raleigh, N.C.
And as the agenda nears completion, a lineup of keynote speakers and panelists have come together we think might pique your interest — especially if the following are top of mind for you, your business, or your industry: digital retailing, fintech solutions, cybersecurity, data privacy, customer experience, the future of auto dealerships, Mobility-as-a-Service and more.
See the full AIS 2019 agenda, and AIS speakers and presenters.
Workshops and breakout sessions are crucial to any event, providing quality educational material and takeaways for our attendees to bring back to their respective businesses. And we have quite the lineup already of over 20 workshops and and Auto Intel Snapshots (brief, 10-15 minute presentations that are new to the event this year, and will be shared by some of the foremost thought leaders in the auto industry).
But at the backbone of any successful event is its keynote speakers — those names that draw attendees in, provide them with meaningful content, and in large part, often make the trip worth the money and time away from work. And we don’t take that responsibility lightly. That’s why we’ve assembled a lineup that represent companies like SAS, Ally Financial, GM Financial, MotoInsight, Wells Fargo, IHS Markit and more. And many of these AIS speakers are on the front lines of auto industry evolution in their respective businesses.
Early bird registration ends in less than a month. Save $400 today.
Highlights from the Auto Intel Summit 2019 Keynote Lineup:
- KEYNOTE ADDRESS — Digital Retailing: Separating the Facts from Fiction: Examine how dealers can apply lessons learned from best-in-class retailers like Amazon and cautionary tales like Toy R Us. Andrew Tai, CEO at MotoIsight, says his goal “is to help dealers better understand the wave of change that is already upon us, but also navigate how to take advantage of it.”
- FIRESIDE CHAT — Cybersecurity for the Future of Auto: Discover the answers to the most pressing cybersecurity issues that the auto and auto finance industry are facing. Where and what cybersecurity technologies are receiving the most investment and why? AIS Chair Bill Zadeits and Ryan Bachman, SVP Global Chief Information Security Officer, GM Financial, explore the complexity and importance of the intersection of data privacy and cybersecurity
- PANEL — The Next Level of Fintech: What will the Auto Industry Solve Next? Discover the latest in auto fintech — one of the fastest growing areas for venture capitalists. Find out where the industry is headed in terms of programming and tech with captive leaders — a conversation led by Sharen Mancero, Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo Preferred Capital.
- PANEL — How & Why CX Is Improving with Big, Streaming and Intelligent Customer Data: Take a practitioner’s view of how businesses in and outside of the automotive industry are using customer information and analytics to genuinely improve the customer experience (CX). The discussion led by Lonnie Miller, principle industry consultant, at SAS, will myth-bust and share applications of popular concepts like “AI”, “IoT” and “predictive analytics.”
- KEYNOTE ADDRESS — Automotive Industry Outlook: Assessing Volatility, Opportunities and Risks in a Dynamic Market Environment. Mike Wall, Director, Automotive Analysis, IHS Markit, will offer a high-level economic review and outlook for global sales, deeper dive discussion of IHS Markit’s U.S. light vehicle sales outlook and discussion of powertrain/technology/mobility trends.
Follow along with us as we continue to add even more speakers to our growing lineup of over 30 leaders in auto.
Join the @AutoIntelSummit conversation.