1b. Speaker Headshots (required):
For each speaker you are submitting, please upload a recent headshot, .jpg or .png, 300 dpi. Note: Most images downloaded from a website are low resolution and will not work for print.
MAX FILE SIZE: 2MB EACH:
If you are submitting additional speakers, please include their headshots below:
2. Core Topic (required):
Please specify the Auto Intel Summit core topic you think your presentation best speaks to:
What type of presentation will it be?:
3. Session Title (required):
Limit your title to 50 characters or fewer. Keep it short and simple, but engaging. Attendees should be able to discern your presentation topic from just the title. Spend a minute or two thinking about the most important aspects of your presentation, and try to convey the tone of your session.
4. Session Description (required):
In 800 characters or fewer, tell attendees why they should attend your session. And if it’s a workshop, why YOUR workshop is the one to choose over the others running concurrently. What will you cover in your session, and what knowledge can they expect to gain? Be specific!
5. Three Audience Takeaways (required):
Provide 3 brief statements of knowledge you intend to share with attendees. What do you hope to achieve with your session? What do you want your attendees to walk away having learned?
6. Video Link (optional):
Share a link to a short video (no more than 60 seconds) of your speaker discussing the proposed session. This is a great way to give us a glimpse into the kind of energy and excitement the speaker will bring to the table, especially if he or she hasn't presented with us before. And if you have presented with us in the past, it’s a great way to share with us what fresh, new energy and content you’ll bring this year.
7. Example Presentation / Related Research (optional):
If you’re having trouble submitting the form please make sure that:
- Email address in section one is formatted correctly
- Speaker biography is less than 800 characters
- Headshot file sizes are 2MB or less
- Session title is less than 50 characters
- Session description is less than 800 characters (Use this tool to check character count: Character Counter)